As far as hard surface flooring is concerned, particle board subflooring will limit you to a vinyl plank floor or a laminate floor. Sublfoor leveling is a very difficult and costly task on particle board. If the subfloor is not smooth enough for a plank floor, then we would only be able to install carpet. We will be able to help determine that for you when we come out to measure.
Articles in this section
- What type of cushion/ pad should I use under my carpet?
- Do you put quarter round on top of carpet?
- Can you put laminate on top of tile?
- Can you install laminate on top of the peel and stick vinyl I currently have in my bathroom?
- I have a particle board subfloor. What kind of flooring can I put on top of it?
- I want perfectly smooth tile flooring. What should I choose?
- What does "natural stone tile" mean?
- What are the pros and cons of Cali Bamboo flooring?
- Does Lowe's offer waterproof flooring?
- What is the difference between vinyl and linoleum?
Please sign in to leave a comment.