No, sorry. Peel and stick vinyl tiles are not made for long term use and will lose their stickiness over time. This means that they will move around under any type of flooring and cause it to fail over time. We can't cover them up, they will have to go!
Articles in this section
- What type of cushion/ pad should I use under my carpet?
- Do you put quarter round on top of carpet?
- Can you put laminate on top of tile?
- Can you install laminate on top of the peel and stick vinyl I currently have in my bathroom?
- I have a particle board subfloor. What kind of flooring can I put on top of it?
- I want perfectly smooth tile flooring. What should I choose?
- What does "natural stone tile" mean?
- What are the pros and cons of Cali Bamboo flooring?
- Does Lowe's offer waterproof flooring?
- What is the difference between vinyl and linoleum?