That depends on the product you select and the "lay of the land" in your home. Sometimes we can install over tile. However, this often requires some fairly extensive prep work. Most of the time, the best option is to remove the existing tile. We can help you determine the best path for your project when we come out to measure.
Articles in this section
- What type of cushion/ pad should I use under my carpet?
- Do you put quarter round on top of carpet?
- Can you put laminate on top of tile?
- Can you install laminate on top of the peel and stick vinyl I currently have in my bathroom?
- I have a particle board subfloor. What kind of flooring can I put on top of it?
- I want perfectly smooth tile flooring. What should I choose?
- What does "natural stone tile" mean?
- What are the pros and cons of Cali Bamboo flooring?
- Does Lowe's offer waterproof flooring?
- What is the difference between vinyl and linoleum?