Yes, we can! Carpet binding is a beautiful way to create a clean finished edge on your stair runner. Because of the custom and specialized nature of carpet binding, this service will usually add 2-3 weeks to the carpet installation process and incur additional charges. We will send an installer out to cut the carpet to size and install all non-bound pieces. The installer will then return the pieces in need of binding to the store so they can send it out for the binding to be done. Once the binding is complete, the scheduler will call you to schedule the installation of your custom bound stair runner. You will not be contacted until the carpet binding is ready to schedule. Talk to us about it before you purchase so we can make sure to get it all set up correctly for you before the day of installation.
Articles in this section
- Can you install my carpet like a bound runner on my stairs?
- What are the different styles of carpet on stairs you install?
- You measured for me last year, but I moved some walls around, does that matter?
- I am remodeling my house right now and there are no walls, can you still measure for flooring?
- Why do patterns add so much material to my estimate?
- Should my cabinets be installed before or after my floating floor?
- How do I find out seam locations for my carpet or sheet vinyl project?
- My room is 400 square feet, but we’re being told to order 450 square feet of flooring. Is this really necessary?
- What is stair stepping when to comes to hardwood floors?
- Should I run the carpet seams into a light source?