Measurement Process (aka Detail)
Information about the Measurement process, what to expect before, during and after.
- My measurement has been completed. What is next?
- These are just rentals. I don’t need a warranty on them. Can you turn the carpet to save waste?
- Do I need to be present for my home to be measured?
- How do I get the day and time I want for my house to be measured?
- Why don't you use a tape measure to measure my floors?
- Can you measure my backsplash if I don’t have a countertop yet?
- How soon after you measure can you install my flooring?
- How long does it take for me to get my estimate back from Lowe's?
- When estimating for laminate, will there be transitions at all my doorways?
- What is included in “one room” of furniture moving?
- How long do I have to wait after my home is measured before my flooring will be installed?
- If I only want flooring in a few areas in my home now, will you measure my whole house for install in the future?
- How do I schedule a measurement?