Nope! They are paid by us, not by you. There is no need for you to pay them directly for anything, including tips. However, if they do an outstanding job (and we know they will) please consider taking the Lowe's Installation Survey and telling them so! Some time after your install, Lowe's will call you and ask you to rate your installer on a scale of 1-7, with 7 being the best. Of course, all of our installers strive to get 7's! Lowe's will ask you three questions. They will ask you to rate your installer's level of craftsmanship and professionalism (1-7 scale), then they will ask you to rate your overall experience which is a scale of 1-10. They call that your Likely to Recommend score. Those first two questions greatly influence the amount of work your installer gets. So, again, if you are happy with your installer, the best thing you can do for them is give them a 7 on craftsmanship and a 7 on professionalism! We are always striving for a 7-7-10!
Articles in this section
- How long will installation take?
- You finished the project in my home. Is there anything else for me to do?
- What should I do to prepare for my upcoming installation?
- How do you attach my new carpet to my old carpet in the doorway?
- You measured and said I have a "high joist". What is that?
- I saw the advertisement at Lowe's for a 72 hour install. What is that?
- What is a dye lot?
- I purchased white primed quarter round. What does that mean? Do I have to paint it or what?
- Do I need to be present for my installation?
- Why is there so much waste?